BAKING

Baking is one of the things that I love to do. Whenever my sister is baking, I always volunteer to help even when she doesn't need any help. I like to stir all the ingredients and put it into a cupcake container. I also love the good smell of it especially when it's inside the oven. And the last part, I love to taste how sweet the cupcake we made. Baking is also good to be a business but I cost a lot of money because you need to buy the equipments that you will be needed. Also, baking needs much time if you wanted to make a good product. 

Comments

  1. Same! Baking interest me and i don't know the particular reason. It's just the thing that I will surely do maybe not now coz of limitations in equipment and the lack of knowledge on how baking works but in the future I'll make sure that this will be my fave hobby. Same goes to you, I hope you will continue to do baking and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try to watch videos on youtube, you will surely get some tips on how to bake

      Delete
  2. Continue that talent you have Ryza😊. Me too I like baking, let’s bake together if we’re not busy😊🫶

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your talent is so amazing, continue your baking career/skills.💛💛💛

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love baking cupcakes, but the taste doesn't good enough. Hopefully soon I will perfect it(•~•)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REALLY LOVE BAKING ALSO I LOVE CUPCAKES

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same, I hope you will continue your passion for baking

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I want to taste the cakes you baked

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Hope to taste your baked cupcakes soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ADVOCACY

CONCEPT PAPER