MY DREAM

Eversince I was 10 years old, my dream is being a flight attendant. I wanna ride in an airplane and see the sky above. I wanted to travel the world and enjoy free flights. Whenever I see an airplane on the sky, I always tell myself that I can also ride an airplane someday.
When I was enrolling for Senior High School I had a hard time choosing my strand. All of my friends chooses different strand base on the aligned course they want on college. My problem is I am not sure of what I wanted to be in the near future. But then, I took humss because my brother wants me to take criminology and later on, I've realize that I wanted to be a flight attendant and promise to take it in college. 

Comments

  1. To more fights for your dreams and goals! 🥂🍻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continue to chase your dream Ryza🤍
    You can do it girl😊
    Pandayon future flight attendant ✈️💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go po! don't give up your dreams 💗 fightings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. continue pursuing your dreams, goodluck girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you achieve your dreams one day.. keep fighting 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. chase your dream ryza, we are here to support you. padayon future flight attendant ✈️🧳

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ADVOCACY

CONCEPT PAPER